Kodi (previously XBMC) is a free and open source media player software application developed by the XBMC Foundation, a nonprofit technology association. Kodi is available for multiple operating systems and hardware platforms, with an applications 10-foot user interface to be used with remote controls and televisions. It allows users view and to play streaming media, like music videos, podcasts, and videos on the internet, as well as all common digital media files from the network and local storage media.
It’s a multi-platform home-theater PC (HTPC) program. Kodi is highly customizable: a variety of skins can change its appearance, and various plug-ins allow users to get streaming media content via online services like Rhapsody, Crackle, Pandora Internet Radio, Amazon Prime Instant Video, Spotify, and YouTube. The later versions also have a personal, video recorder (PVR) graphical front end for getting live television with electronic program guide (EPG) and high definition digital video recorder (DVR) support
Mobdro for Kodi: Download & Install Mobdro Video Add-on
Mobdro has come to Kodi now. It’s one of the most popular free Android IPTV now. From live news streams to your favourite athletic channels are offered on Mobdro app. If you are interested about just how to download & install this Mobdro for Kodi and smart telly like LG smart TV, Android TV, Samsung smart TV, Chromecast, please continue reading this post.
Mobdro IPTV Video Addon
The tutorial below will show us how-to download and install the Mobdro for pc IPTV Addon for Kodi and get access to thousands of live stream videos, films and TV shows
- From the Kodi main menu, browse to System “>> File Manager “>> Add Source
- A new window will appear.
- A virtual keyboard will appear and you must write this link correctly : http://lvtvv.com/repo/ and then select Done.
- You’ve to pick Input a Name for this particular Media Source. Give it name, for example: Mobdro Kodi and choose OK
- Back to Kodi main menu. Navigate to System “>> Addons “>> Install From Zip File
- For example we will choose Mobdro Kodi as I gave that name.
- Select the second file “Repository.ah.zip”
- Watch for the add on notification that is enabled.
- Click on it and you will notice different options. Pick Get Add-Ons “>> AH Add-on repository “>> Video Add-Ons
- Install|”> Then select Mobdro apk > Install
- Wait for the add on telling that is empowered and then you’re finished!
Now we are ready to use Mobdro for Kodi. The Kodi Mobdro add-on can be found under your Video add-ons